Stay Beeautiful

Selections from my A-Level works, Foundation Diploma and on-going projects throughout my first year at Kingston mixed with some more personal pieces...enjoy

02/08/2011

100th post!









And for it i will adorn you with more wonderful pubs :) I've been a busy bee! I also went for a shit-pub crawl with my parents and their friends at the weekend, got a lot of interesting information, sketches, and photos. Will upload images of what i gathered next! (bare in mind i ws having a drink in each pub, so the concentration to detail and why i was actually doing the pub crawl kind of went out the window towards the end) Had loads of fun though and i'm going to do it again next weekend to get more information from the pubs i didnt make it to/ didnt get much from.

No comments:

Post a Comment